When visiting public places like skiing areas, in addition to maintaining a distance of 2 meters, wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory.
Included in the Ötztal Super Skipass (Skipass from 3 days)
The ski area of Gries is located at 1600 meters.
A panoramic road winds up to the idyllic village with a small lift system. Beginners and families will find perfect conditions for a peaceful ski holiday.
The offer is supplemented by wonderful touring opportunities, winter hiking and tobogganing trails to the Sulztal Alm, the Amberger Hütte and
A small T-bar lift and a practice slope offers the ideal terrain for beginners and families. The ski area is daily open from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
* Night skiing *
every Wednesday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. More information at: + 43 664 3044 064
- ideal terrain for beginners and families
- perfectly groomed slopes
- 100% guaranteed snow through snowmaking system
- All-day child care by the Gries ski and snowboard school
- Tobogganing fun - the best hospitality and perfectly groomed toboggan runs from the Nissl Alm and Sulztal Alm
- Cross-country skiing - 6 km skating and 8 km classic