Distance 19.3 km
The length field round is predestined for a family trip, also with the e-bike. The route runs in the valley floor on gravel roads and few asphalt paths.Start is in Huben, a few kilometers from Längenfeld towards Sölden. Away from the main road all the hamlets of the valley are explored, from Huben down to Winklen. The trail usually leads along the foaming Ötztaler Ache, where even on hot summers a cool breeze blows. There is also a lack of refreshments on the route. Sufficient time for stops should therefore be planned.
Tip: Not only for children is a visit to the Ötztaler Heimat- und Freilichtmuseum in the district of Lehn. The hard life of the peasants during the last centuries can be experienced here.
Update: July 30, 2018
Tips and hintsMore details about biking & cycling in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/biken
32T 650255 5211524
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view