Distance 1.4 km
The rather easy, 2 km long Hochgurgl practicing trail close to the base station of Hochgurgl II mountain gondola enchants beginners and experts alike thanks to its flat route above the tree line in the direction of Königstal. Both cross-country skiers and winter hikers peacefully enjoy the stunning Alpine scenery. For evening workout a part of the trail is also illuminated. The trail's access point is located above Hochgurgl's chapel on the ski run.
Update: August 09, 2021
32T 656218 5196305
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view