T +43 57200 300
The chapel Pestkapelle was built in 1661 on the "Kropfbühel" in Längenfeld. In 1614 the plague broke out in Längenfeld. This was the reason to built the Pestkapelle to bury the victims of the disea over there.
In year 1670 the high altar and in 1770 the side altar in Rococo style were built by Hans Reindl.
The Chapel Pestkapelle is located in Oberried.
Starting point: Information Längenfeld
Walking time, both ways: approx. 45 minutes
Difficulty level: very easy
Difference in altitude: approx. 50 m