daily open from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am
Please find the current guidelines and safety measures for a healthy together and a safe stay here: https://www.oetztal.com/winter/covid-19-safety-measures.html
The parish church of St. Martin in Huben was built instead of a baroque church in 1805-31. Surrounded by the cemetery, the three-bay, simple hall building has been equipped with a high east tower in 1870. In 1816 ceiling paintings were added in the church and in 1820 a high altar.