Public transport systems are very well developed in Ötztal, bus lines are running at short intervals and have numerous stops between Ötztal-Bahnhof and the rear end of the valley.
Travelling by bus
All around by public transport
The public bus takes holiday makers from the airport or from Ötztal Bahnhof to their holiday destination and back again inexpensively and easily. The coordinated timetable promises direct connections if you arrive by train or plane.
|COVID-19 safety measures for bus|
Bus connection to the valley
Currently valid General Terms of Transportation
Free rides* on public transport lines upon presentation of a valid ...
- Ötztal Inside Card
- Guest Card/Guest Sheet of Ötztal Tourismus holiday region
- Niederthai Card
- Skipass (*Bus rides to and from the workplace are excluded!)
*Bus rides to and from the working place and night liner rides (marked „NL”) are excluded!
Ski buses in Ötztal 2021/2022
For detailed operating times check the bus schedule at your bus stop. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Glacier ski bus (from 22.10.2021)
- Village bus Sölden (from start winter season to 18.04.2022)
- Ski bus Hochsölden - Sölden (from start winter season to 24.04.2022)
- Ski bus night skiing Sölden (every wednesday from 29.12.2021 - 23.03.2022)
- Ski bus Sölden / Obergurgl - Zwieselstein - Vent (from start winter season to 18.04.2022)
- Ski bus Obergurgl - Sölden (from start winter season to 18.04.2022)
- Sölden / Obergurgl - Zwieselstein - Vent (from start winter season to 18.04.2022)
- Ski bus night skiing Obergurgl (every monday from start winter season to 21.03.2022)
- Ski bus night skiing/tobogganing Hochgurgl (every thursday from start winter season)