- Route: Climb, Footpath, Track
- Requirement: Safety, condition, endurance
- Mountain trail red
- Difficulty: no special difficulties
- Equipment: normal hiking equipment
- Overnight stay, stop: Familiengasthof Marlstein, Almhof Mareil, Dortmunder Hütte
- transfer, exit: Bus from Oetz to Kühtai
TIP OF THE DAY
Sattele (1.690 Meter) – Feldringalm – Faltengartenköpfl (2.184 Meter) –Feldringer Böden – Marlstein – Sattele
From Sattele along the forest trail to Feldringalm at 1888 m. Continueon the footpath towards Feldringer Böden to the summit cross of Faltegartenköpfl.
Beautiful vantage peak! Descend via Grünwaslkreuz to Marlstein. Back to Sattele starting point on the forest trail.
Level, walking time: easy hike, about. 4h
Altitude meters: 500 hm descent and ascent
Trittsicherheit, Kondition, Ausdauer
Keine besonderen Schwierigkeiten
Tips and hints
Did you know that…
... the Lake Amberger See is nestled in a wide basin shaped by the glacier?
More details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereHaiming is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Haiming:
- Haiming Sports center, center forecourt Billa shopping market
- Haiming forecourt municipal office, Raftingeinsteiningtelle Ortsteil Magerbach, parking area Geierwand Ortsteil Magerbach, Tirolerbundstraße - Restaurant Oiler's
- Ötztal station: railway station (paying)
- Ötztaler Höhe - Trading center and terrain Area 47
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as breathable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and possibly gloves. It is also important to have enough food, as well as a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints