Landhaus Schöpf Romed
Landhaus Schöpf Romed
Huben 21 b, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
In a quiet location, just off the High Street only about 3-5 minutes walk from the village and the ski bus stop is located in our newly built cottage style house. The apartments are furnished in Tyrolean style.
We are a partner of Aqua Dome Tirol Therme - so all our guests receive discounted tickets for the spa.
Direct connection to the trail, walking trails. Toboggan run in the vicinity.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 50m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Apartment "Maria" (approx. 50 m²): 1 triple room with double bed and single bed; bed-sitting room with open kitchenette (fridge, 4-plate cooktop, electric kettle, coffee maker, microwave, ...), dining area, sofa bed for up to two persons, satellite TV; 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC and hairdryer. South-facing balcony perfect to enjoy sunshine hours!
- Size: 57m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Apartment "Elena" (approx. 57 m²): 1 double room and 1 twin bedroom; 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC and hairdryer; 1 separate WC; kitchen-cum-living room with fully equipped kitchenette (4-plate cooktop, refrigerator, electric kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher, ...), satellite TV, sofa and elevated lounger (sleeps one person), entrance room. Balcony just perfect to enjoy the fresh mountain air!
Check-In: 2:00 p.m. (earlier Check-In possible on request) / Check-Out: 9:00 a.m.
Route: First turning to Huben, pass the church until the Pizzeria Rustica - there you turn right direction camping - about 200m on the left side!
Included: WiFi, bed linen, towels, ski storage room, boot dryer, parking
Exclusive of: resort tax
We are Partners of AQUA DOME -Thermal Spa Resort Längenfeld. You receive reduced tickets.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Distance rules are kept
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment