Winklen 89a, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our newly renovated house (2018) in Winklen near Längenfeld nestles in a very central location amid Ötztal. In a quiet and sunny setting off the main road, on the way to Sölden. A bakery and a restaurant can be found nearby. Free skibus shuttles to Sölden stop at about 80 meters. The cross-country trail can be reached on foot within a few minutes. In summer, families with children enjoy our large garden and the children's playground, while the parents relax on the sunbathing lawn with barbecue area and terrace. Included in summer: Ötztal Inside Summer Card – from the second day of your stay Explore the whole valley with only one Card!
No travel period selected!
- Size: 72m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 7
- Apartment at Haus Elena (approx. 72 m²): 3 double bedrooms (1 with extra bed), 1 bathroom incl. shower, 1 separate WC, kitchen-cum-living room with dining area, microwave, electric cooker with ceramic cooktop, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, couch for one extra person, balcony. Flat-screen TV sets in all rooms.
Check-In: 4.00 pm / Check-Out: 10.00 am
Directions: on B 186 towards Längenfeld - turn right in the hamlet of Au, at the bakery - follow the road over the bridge for about 100 m - turn left into the second street. Our house is immediately after the bend, on the right side.
Included: parking, WiFi, bed linen, towels, child cot on request, child reduction on request
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts,
swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the
Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive of: local tax, dogs: EUR 6 per day without food
AQUA-DOME - partner - you get reduced tickets
Deposit: EUR 100 in cash on arrival!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- parking space for bicycles
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn
- only cash payment