Winklen 42b, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
We warmly welcome you to our cozy little "Stadl". We discovered this formerly two-part farmhouse with its unmistakable Tirolean charm a few years ago and renovated it with much love to the detail. It was of utmost importance for us to combine the "old" with the "new", to preserve the original character without neglecting all modern comforts that are expected today.
Sölden's ski area is only about 15 km away, the cross-country ski tracks and winter walking trails start in the immediate vicinity of our guesthouse. In summer, both Ötztal and Längenfeld make a true paradise for hiking, biking & cycling, river rafting, etc.
In times of Corona we have for you: special hygiene measures, contactless check-in, special cancellation rules, travel cancellation insurance...
No travel period selected!
Cottage "The small Stadl"
- Size: 65m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
The "small Stadl" is located right next to the "large Stadl" and has a private entrance and a living space of approx. 65 m² on 2 floors. Ground floor: entrance hall and storeroom, cozy Tirolean parlor with corner seating, tiled stove, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom incl. shower/WC. Upper floor: living room, rustic Tirolean bedroom with double bed, small bedroom with bunk beds. Shared garden with barbecue area in front of the house.
Check In: 16:00 p.m. / Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, free use of the garden in front of the house, babybed and high chair on request
Exclusive: resort tax per person and night to pay on site with departure
Pets on request and for a fee
Other: Caution: EUR 500,00 - to pay for 2 weeks befor arrival via bank transfer - we contact you 2 weeks before your stay.
You receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment