Winklen 42a, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
The large "Stadl" is the bigger part of a lovingly renovated half of a former two-part farmhouse which we discovered a few years ago and renovated it with much love to the detail. Your holiday home at the heart of Ötztal - in Winklen near Längenfeld - offers plenty of space for a truly relaxing holiday. The house on two floors surprises with its rustic wooden parlor look and a highly personal flair. The authentic character has been combined with modern, contemporary comfort.
In summer, Ötztal valley is a perfect base for hiking, biking & cycling, climbing, river rafting on the Ötztaler Ache, motorcycling, etc.
In winter, skiing is the order of the day (Sölden's ski area is about 15 km away) or cross-country skiing with a huge variety of options.
In times of Corona we have for you: special hygiene measures, contactless check-in, special cancellation rules, travel cancellation insurance...
No travel period selected!
"Der große Stadl"
- Size: 150m²
- Room: 8, Bedrooms: 4
- Occupancy: 2 - 8
The "large Stadl" has a total living area of approx. 150 m² and is ideal for big families or smaller groups up to 8 people. The heart of this holiday home is the cozy living room in typical Tirolean style with tiled stove and sofas. It also offers a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and a rustic Tirolean bedroom "Stube" with double bed, 1 bedroom with double bed, 2 separate twin-bed rooms with two single beds each. 2 bathrooms incl. shower/WC. Garden with barbecue area in front of the house.
Check In: 16:00 p.m. / Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, free use of the garden in front of the house, babybed and high chair on request
Exclusive: resort tax to pay on site with departure, pets on request and for a fee
Other: Security: EUR 500,00 - to pay for 2 weeks before arrival via bank transfer - we contact you 2 weeks before your arrival.
You receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- right on the bike path
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter): 15
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter)
COVID-19 safety measures
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- First aid kit available
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
Hygiene and disinfection
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- barbecue area (with benches)
- boot dryer
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment