Unterlängenfeld 91a, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Lovely holiday house in a central yet quiet setting, close to the forest edge on the walking trail towards Klamm area. Food shops, bakery, bus stop and restaurants can be reached within a few walking minutes. Close to the Aqua Dome Spa Center - Tirol Therme Längenfeld and the village center of Längenfeld. In summer our guests receive the ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD - including a lot of the valley's recreational highlights and attractions.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 75m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Homey apartment (approx. 75 m²) with separate entrance, small anteroom, separate WC, balcony door giving access to the private garden with terrace on the ground level: spacious living room with tiled stove, combined kitchen and seating corner; a wooden spiral staircase leads to the 2 double rooms and the bathroom on the upper floor: one double room has a private balcony and a hammock chair.
Check-in: 3 pm / Check-out: 10 am
Directions: straight ahead at the first roundabout in Längenfeld - second road on the left at the bakery - continue to the end of the road.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels.
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium
Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts,
swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the
Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: resort tax, fresh bread delivery
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- pets not allowed
- satellite TV
- free parking