Lehn 127, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our apartment house in an idyllic, sunny and quiet setting can be found in Lehn - approx. 2.5 km from Längenfeld. Enjoy your vacation here with us, far away from traffic routes, noise and everyday routine. The skibus stop is only 3 walking minutes away (free skibus shuttles to the top ski areas of Sölden, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl and the family ski area of Hochoetz). The perfectly groomed cross-country skiing tracks and the toboggan run are only a few minutes' walk away.
Therefore an IDEAL holiday destination for families and those in search of rest and relaxation!
No travel period selected!
- Size: 75m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 4
- Large Apartment Holzknecht (approx. 75 m²): 2 double rooms with balcony (one room with shower cabin in the room); 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC; 1 separate WC; 1 fully equipped kitchen with spacious dining area, TV, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, oven, dishes, cutlery, refrigerator and more; 1 large living room with satellite TV, couch and balcony.
- Size: 32m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 3
- Comfy Apartment Leon (approx. 32 m²) with sliding door: 1 large double room with TV, 1 bathroom (shower/WC); 1 fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room with kitchenette and dining area, TV, dishwasher, 2-plate electric cooktop, microwave, cutlery, refrigerator, sofa bed for one more person and more. 1 further bathroom incl. shower/WC if you book for 3 people.
Check in: 04.00 p.m. / Check out: 10.00 a.m.
Directions: At the entrance to the village, turn right in the hamlet of Au - towards the local heritage museum - you find our house 150m before you reach the museum.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heate
Exclusive: local tax, fresh bread delivery on request.
Other: You receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- tiled stove
- free use of internet
- free parking