Huben 136, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our family-run bed and breakfast is located away from the hustle and bustle at the heart of Ötztal Valley - about 4 km from Längenfeld and 8 km from Sölden, the Hot Spot in the Alps. Our house was awarded 3 Edelweiss by the association of private accommodation providers. Restaurants, skibus (free service) stop can be reached in about 5 minutes. In summer, guests enjoy our barbecue hut in the garden and the fabulous Ötztal mountains.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
Double room with shower and toilet
- Size: 18m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 3
- Our double room is furnished in Tirolean style (approx. 18 m²). Additionally, it has a private bathroom incl. shower/WC, satellite TV, safe, WiFi and balcony. An extra bed can be used as a sofa or accommodates a third person.
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 8
- Holiday apartment on the first floor (approx. 80 m²): 3 double rooms with shower/WC, satellite TV, safe and balcony, and a living with fully equipped kitchen and large terrace.
Check In: 15:00 - 10:00 p.m. / Check Out: 10:00 - 12:00 a.m.
Arrival: Approx. 3 km after Längenfeld in the direction of Sölden, turn right at the second entrance Huben and keep left immediately after the bridge. Our house is after approx. 260 m on the right side.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater, double-rooms with breakfast in summer and our popular barbecue hut
Exclusive: Local tax, fresh bread delivery for the holiday apartment and reduction for children on request
Other: With us you receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME, the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- barbecue area (with benches)
- boot dryer
- non-smoking common room
- tiled stove
- satellite TV