/ b&b inn
Huben 136, 6444, Längenfeld
Längenfeld | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our family-run bed and breakfast is located away from the hustle and bustle at the heart of Ötztal Valley - about 4 km from Längenfeld and 8 km from Sölden. Our house was awarded 3 Edelweiss by the association of private accommodation providers. Restaurants, skibus (free service) stop can be reached in about 5 minutes. In summer, guests enjoy our barbecue hut in the garden and the fabulous Ötztal mountains.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
Double room with shower and toilet
- Size: 18m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 3
- Our double room is furnished in Tirolean style (approx. 18 m²). Additionally, it has a private bathroom incl. shower/WC, satellite TV, safe, WiFi and balcony. An extra bed can be used as a sofa or accommodates a third person.
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 8
- Holiday apartment on the first floor (approx. 80 m²): 3 double rooms with shower/WC, satellite TV, safe and balcony, and a living with fully equipped kitchen and large terrace.
Check In: 15:00 - 10:00 p.m. / Check Out: 10:00 - 12:00 a.m.
Arrival: Approx. 3 km after Längenfeld in the direction of Sölden, turn right at the second entrance Huben and keep left immediately after the bridge. Our house is after approx. 260 m on the right side.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels, ski storage room with boots heater, double-rooms with breakfast in summer and our popular barbecue hut
Exclusive: Local tax, fresh bread delivery for the holiday apartment and reduction for children on request
Other: With us you receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME, the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- barbecue area (with benches)
- boot dryer
- non-smoking common room
- tiled stove
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment